Whom We Serve
Mountain Valley uses empirically supported treatment modalities for OCD and anxiety disorders. Our program and facility are managed using industry best practices. We are licensed by the State of New Hampshire, Department of Health and Human Services. We are nationally accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). Residents are typically with us for 90 days.
What We Treat
Mountain Valley is uniquely organized to treat the following:
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- OC-spectrum disorders
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Panic disorder and agoraphobia
- Social anxiety disorder
- Co-morbid disorders such as:
- Somatization disorders (conversion disorders)
Treatment Modalities & Services Provided
- Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP) – individualized and group work
- Individual Treatment Planning – three individual sessions per week
- Family therapy and education – centered around family accommodation of anxiety
- Thematic Group Therapy – DBT skills, Mindfulness-based CT, Expressive Arts
- Clinically-informed academic component
- Adventure Therapy
- Medication Management
- Executive Functioning support
- Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy
Neuropsychological and Educational Testing
While not a required component of Mountain Valley Treatment Center, neuropsychological and educational testing can be arranged.
Mountain Valley does not contract directly with any insurance provider. Learn more about financial aid and ways in which families can better afford the Mountain Valley experience for their child.
Learn More About
Questions? Get in Touch
Give us a call or submit a question to learn more about Mountain Valley Treatment Center.