Join Knower Academics’ Kayte Knower and Mountain Valley’s Dr. Tim DiGiacomo and Occupational Therapist Zack Schafer, for a recorded discussion about school refusal and what it looks like now in 2022, including discussion around:
– What does school refusal look like now, and how do you recognize it’s a problem?
– How has staying home during COVID normalized and exacerbated the issue?
– How might resources (like virtual coursework and medical leave) that look good on the surface potentially be a problem?
– What can be done to help confront and address school refusal?
– How can Occupational Therapy (OT) and Exposure and Response Prevention Therapy (ERP) strategies work?