Mountain Valley is Open!
Mountain Valley is extremely pleased to announce we have resumed on campus programming for our full residential, therapeutic and clinical care that has been the hallmark of MVTC since we were founded in 2011. We welcomed our first 3 residents on Monday May 18th, with an additional four on the way. The phones are ringing – an indicator of how now, more than ever, Mountain Valley is needed.
Mindful of the COVID-19 situation, Mountain Valley is monitoring and taking guidance from New Hampshire state health officials regarding updated protocols. We have implemented robust infection control measures consistent with state and national authorities.
Our current precautions to ensure the safety of all residents and staff include, but are not limited to, the following:
- New Residents will be pre-screened prior to admission and if exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms will not be admitted
- Programming will evolve, specifically off-campus programming based on the latest guidance from the NH Governor.
- Staff members will have their temperatures taken at the start and end of each shift and will be required to wear masks when not able to maintain 6 feet of space between themselves and others.
- Residents will be monitored daily for COVID-19 symptoms, including temperature checks. If symptoms are present, measures will be taken to seek testing and medical care, on-site or at nearby Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
- There will be daily disinfection of all surfaces and enhanced hand washing enforced.
For further information, contact us.