Mountain Valley Announces an End of Summer, One Week, Back to School, Intensive ERP Program
Mountain Valley has developed an intensive one-week, end of summer, Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP) program to help students become better prepared for the upcoming school year. This one-week program, being offered to former Mountain Valley residents between the ages of 13 and 20 only, will serve as a refresher on CBT, ERP, coping skills, and academic stressors. And there will be plenty of fun stuff, too! The week-long program will begin on Sunday, August 19th and run until Saturday, August 25th and will be located on our beautiful Pike, NH campus.
- Students arrive no later than 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 19th for registration.
- Pick up by 5:00 p.m. Saturday, August 25th.
- Applications must be received by Thursday, August 16th. Please use the standard MVTC application, focusing on current functioning and demographic/contact information.
- Students must be medically stable at the time of enrollment.
- For former Mountain Valley graduates between the ages of 13 and 20
- Individualized Exposure Plan
- Two individual sessions with a Mountain Valley therapist
- One end of week family “wrap up” session
- Two three-hour ERP groups focusing on individual exposures.
- Two off-campus ERP sessions
- Fitness and Adventure Programming
- Mindfulness and Yoga
- Equine Therapy
- Tailored Academic Exposures
Cost: $4900.00 – includes exposure therapy, therapeutic programming, room and board. Fee must be pre-paid and accompany application.
SPACE IS LIMITED.